Colposcopy Lab (sponsored by the International Federation for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy)
Thursday, September 19th, 2019. 13:15 – 14:45
- Pre-registration is required to participate in this Lab.
- Registration for this Lab costs $100
- You can register for IGCS19 and for this Lab through the registration system here.
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis as spaces are limited.
- Please note the Colposcopy Lab is not CME accredited.
This hands-on lab will follow the Colposcopy Course held on Thursday, September 19 2019 from 8:00 – 12:45. The Lab will focus on practicing treatment techniques presented during the Course.
Course/Lab organizers are Drs. Jim Bentley, Mila Salcedo, and Isabel Cristina Chulvis do Val.
The Lab will be organized into the following six workstations:
|#2||LLETZ Station||Mila Salcedo|
|#3||Clinical Cases/ challenges (images for discussion)||James Bentley|
|#4||SWETZ/NETZ station||Maria Jose de Carmargo/ Nomonde Mbatani|
|#5||LLETZ station||Manoel Afonso|
|#6||Clinical Cases/ challenges (images for discussion)||Isabel do Val|